Making Many Memories

Everyday we are Making Many Memories that we will treasure forever.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hurricane UT

Yay, we finally made it to Hurricane, UT. I don't normally drive for this long and there were times I thought I was going to fall asleep. We ended up leaving only about an hour behind schedule. That's not too bad for us. Steve, Josh and Gabe (Josh's friend) rode in the truck and pulled the wave runners. Jared, Jacob, Nevaeh and I rode in the car. Jared and Jacob were good sports trying to keep Nevaeh happy on our long 7 hour drive. Our hotel room is not much to speak of. I guess that's what I get for wanting the cheapest price. I guess as long as we keep the bathroom door shut we should be okay. So it's off to bed now since we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. Here's hoping Nevaeh wants to go to sleep.

No comments: