Making Many Memories

Everyday we are Making Many Memories that we will treasure forever.

Friday, November 18, 2011

All I Really Want for Christmas ...

Today is National Adoption Day...

Today as you think about what your 
plans are for Thanksgiving and for Christmas...

Today think about what it might be like
if all you wanted was a family to 
eat Thanksgiving dinner with
or wake up to on Christmas morning...

Today give words of encouragement 
to those who have decided to 
add a new member to their family
instead of telling them how hard it will be...

Today find out how you can help 
those who have been abandoned by their families
or those who are trying to adopt or foster them...

Today as you think about how grateful you are
for everything you have....

Today go out and make a difference...

Because all they really want for Christmas
is a FAMILY






All I really want for Christmas is someone to tuck me in
A shoulder to cry on if I lose, shoulders to ride on if I win
There's so much I could ask for, but there's just one thing I need


All I really want for Christmas is someone who'll be here
To sing me happy birthday for the next 100 years
And It's okay if they're not perfect or even if they're a little broken
That's alright, 'Cause so am I


Well, I guess I should go, it's almost time for bed
Maybe next time I write you I'll be at home


'Cause all I really want for Christmas is someone to tuck me in
Tell me I'll never be alone, someone whose love will never end
Of all that I could ask for, well, there's just one thing I need


All I really want for Christmas



All I really want for Christmas


 is a family...... 

I am so grateful that this will
be the last Thanksgiving and Christmas that our little one
will have to spend in an institution.

Because all we want for Christmas is for her to part of our family.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this video, it brought me to tears. I wish I could take care of all of those sweet children.