Making Many Memories

Everyday we are Making Many Memories that we will treasure forever.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

End of the Year School Party at Castle Park

I can't believe another year has flown by and school is already over. Where does the time go? The boys' school paid for an end-of-the-year party at Castle Park. We had not been there in a while. We use to go all the time when they were little. I was proud of myself for finding some coupons on-line that allowed them to have $30.00 in spending money for free at the arcade. I think that is where they sent most of there time. I think everyone had a good time except for when we had to wait in line for one hour for our pizza.





Having a great time on the logride


Nevaeh was so excited that she got to ride by herself
Nevaeh was wiped out after her fun day.
Josh, Jared and Jacob at the end of the day with their friend Tim

No comments: